At Anderson Funeral Home & Crematory, we believe that a funeral or memorial service is a very important step in the grieving process. We also believe that the days, weeks and months following can be very difficult for those grieving the loss of a loved one. During this time, the support, encouragement and guidance of others is very important. We understand how difficult it is to approach grief and to begin the healing process. This is why we are committed to offering on-going support, understanding, and education through our Grief Support Program, while always keeping our ICARE Vision in mind.
We are here to educate you and your loved ones about the grieving process as well as connect you with other resources in the community. At Anderson Funeral Home and Crematory, we offer the following invaluable services at no cost to your family:
- Support at the time of the viewing, funeral and after the service—in person, by phone or by mail
- A listing of support groups in our area
- Referrals to groups, workshops, retreats, counselors and other resources
- Invitations to holiday memorial programs as well as other community grief education events
- Grief education materials for all ages
For more information about our Grief Program, please call (320) 763-5900.