What Makes Us Different
- It's important for you to work with a funeral home that has a longstanding reputation for service and excellence. The staff and owners of Anderson Funeral Home are your friends and neighbors, and our goal is to provide sensitive and caring assistance during life's most difficult times and create meaningful celebrations that honor your loved ones.
- Your family is our priority. A funeral is something that absolutely needs to be right the first time. Working with professionals that are fully committed to funeral service is in your best interest. Our funeral home is fully owned and managed by licensed funeral directors.
- Choices are important to you. We offer a wide variety of services that will meet your family's specific needs in the most dignified manner, at the most affordable prices.
- As society continues to change, so do the needs and wishes of families when they experience the loss of a loved one. There are a growing number of individuals who are not members of a church, and there are others who are simply looking for a more unique kind of service; the kind of service that is facilitated by our own Certified Celebrant, Julie Moen.
As a Certified Celebrant, Julie provides an alternative to the more traditional funeral service. These services can be customized to reflect the individual’s passions, resulting in an experience that is truly unique, just like the person being memorialized.
- You need answers to your questions. Thankfully, making funeral arrangements isn't something most people need to do very often. Whether pre-need, or at the time of death, we can help you with the details.
- You will not be alone. When you need us, our full-time funeral directors are available to serve your family at a moment's notice...24 hours a day, every day.
- Your loved one and your family deserve timely, confidential, quality care. Whenever possible, services we provide are handled in-house by our team of professionals. This allows us to meet your needs quickly and provides greater flexibility in personalizing the service.
- Your special requests are welcome. We understand that your loved ones are special and unique. We encourage creative ideas to celebrate the lives of loved ones. We create and customize folders, thank-you cards, video tributes, and many other special items right here at the funeral home. We can even help you design the permanent memorial monument or marker for your loved one. We are not afraid to go the extra mile.
- Losing your loved one hurts. Our greatest privilege in serving your family is walking with you on your grief journey. You'll receive the healing benefits of our aftercare program, special activities, and our lending library.
- We offer professional pre-planning. Whether you have moved or the funeral home that you've worked with is no longer in business, your arrangements can be transferred to our funeral home. Or maybe you've just changed your mind. You can transfer your arrangements to us without losing any benefits.
- Like you, home is where our hearts are. Our staff is very community-minded. We are involved in many projects and organizations in our area. Unlike some corporate entities, our funeral home supports and participates in our hometown causes and organizations.